Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING HUSBAND AND PERFECT SWEET AMAZING LITTLE BOY KYLER!!
Kyler- Happy 1st Birthday!! The last year has been the most amazing year of my life. I am so blessed to be your mommy. You have made me complete and changed me in so many amazing ways. I could never put into words how much I love you and how important you are to me! God new the huge impact we would have on each others life and I am so thankful every day that you are my little boy! You are so strong and amazing! You make me proud every day- actually every minute :)I am so excited about all of the years I have to watch you grow up!! You could slow down a little bit though :) Youre already growing up so fast! I have no doubt you will be amazing for the rest of your life!You have a place in my heart that is forever yours! As the quote goes "Children fill a place in your heart that you never knew you had" You definately have! God has big plans for you little boy and so does Mommy and Daddy so you keep on fighting and being strong for us! We Both love you so much! Not a minute goes by that you dont make us laugh or smile or make my heart happy! I LOVE YOU!!!
Coty- I fell inlove with you when I was 15 and barely new what "Love" was. It never went away and Im glad it didnt. It only got stronger. You make my life complete in so many ways. I know weve had our ups and downs through the years and broken a lot of hearts (esp each others) but we made it through and I feel like we are right where we should be! We made a beautiful baby together and now we have our own perfect little family! I look forward to many years together watching our Children (yes plural..there will be more ;) ) grow up! Weve come so far and changed so much from the 15 and 16 year old who use to fight over who loved who more...Oh wait we still do that :) Weve always came back to each other no matter who or what got in the way, and I think that was God's plan. He knew we were meant for each other and nothing can change that! I LOVE YOU...MORE :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ky and Coty! Here's wishing you both many many more birthdays to come.

    With prayers and best wishes to your family for good health and happiness.

    Sumathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!we always knew you were meant to be together(me & you)from the"flat tire" he left to go fix(LOL).You both have come a long way from teenagers to adulthood.I'm so proud of the two of you(yes,I'm crying as I write this).I can never tell you enough how much I love you, you make my son happy(you complete him), he is a better man because of you and Kyler. I(we) hope you do give us more grandkids to love,spoil and watch grow up(to fast).

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two very important men in my life (my son and grandson)

    I Love you very much,
    Gammy(mom)

    ReplyDelete