Monday, September 28, 2009

Kyler's First Zoo Trip 9-27-2009





Yesterday we took Kyky on his first zoo trip. We know he probably wont remember it but I took a ton of pictures (especially of his fav animals) to make him a story book out of so that while he's in the hospital and once were home I can read it to him and he can see all of the animals. About the trip..he had soo much fun! He took a nap on the way down there so when we got there he was kind of still out of it but he started waking up when we got to the ostrich and he couldn't take his eyes off of it. It was following us which got his attention even more. He liked anything that moved but the animals that were staying still bored him :-D He LOVED the sea lions. We were going to stay for the splash show BUT the more we thought about it we decided it wasn't a good idea because he would be in a big crowd so we didn't watch it. We did, though, sit down on a bench beside them so he could watch them longer before people started crowding around and fed and changed him. After that he was WIRED. I wondered if there was some caffeine in the formula :) J/K. He was laughing soo hard at all of the animals that would move and talking and waving at people..and as usual he flirted with a little (but older than him) little girl. He got to see two monkeys fighting and it was funny because I call him monkey so I would say "Look at the monkeys monkey" and he would look at me like I was crazy. He also liked the rhinos..which are one of his daddy's fav. The last thing we did was ride the train. He liked it until the lady came over the loud speaker. He started to cry but then she stopped talking and he was fine. We knew he was getting sleepy so we left after that and we didn't even get out of the parking lot before he was asleep. We were all tired when we got home but it was such a pretty day and he loves being outside so we took advantage of it. Coty mowed the grass and me and Kyky played outside with his Jeep walker until it was time for his nap. He was soo tired by bed time that I let him go to bed early and he still slept until 7:30 this morning. The only bad thing was that he didn't wake up at all and he ended up peeing out of his diaper because he was sleeping on his side and was so tired that he didn't wake up when he wet himself. I felt bad..but when he woke up he was laughing and in a good mood so I just washed him off and so far this morning he has ate breakfast played, watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which is his fav, and now he's napping..so that means I better go get ready while I have the chance. It's time for another babies r us trip to stock up on diapers and formula. We have a doctors appt Friday so I will update then. Please Keep Praying for Kyky! Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill,

    I am so glad that you had a great day out with Kyler and a good nights sleep! Tha book idea ia great and he will enjoy it.

    Take care,

    Sumathi

    ReplyDelete