Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day +5

Kylers nausea is MUCH better! He hasnt had to have hardly any meds for his nausea today.His diarrhea has also been much better. He has also been awake a little more. He woke up and talked to me for about 5 minutes then he laid his head on me so we cuddled up on the cot and took a 2 hour nap together. It was too sweet! I love him so! He hasnt seemed to be in as much pain but he did have a pretty rough time with a fever last night and it has persisted today. They told us last night that his culture came back positive so he is on another (very strong) antibiotic. So, special prayers..That it clears up easily. So far everything else is good. His heart rate is a little high due to the fever and his blood pressure has been high a few times but nothing to worry about on either one of those yet. He is pretty swollen from all of the fluids but I must say he is still the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. He is starting to lose his hair at a faster rate so we got some to keep and put in his baby book. He has had meds added and DC'ed and still has his PRN meds. He's doing so good and as I have said so many many times...he is my little hero. He is such an amazing little boy and I am the one who is so blessed to be his mommy :) OH, extra note..I tried to post pictures but the internet here wont let me SO, there probably wont be pics until I can use another internet source. Thank you for all your cotinued prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill, I wish young Kyler, all the very best of wishes and hope he is a happy and very healthy little boy quite soon. As a mum myself, it is times like these that you give your all for that precious little being and don't even give it a second thought - I admire your inner strength. Prayers and love to Kyler.

    ReplyDelete